Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Writers block ramble #1

It's been another difficult night of writing. At least I did get a little bit of writing done. When I finally got to sit down at my machine I really wanted to talk to Sarah and Emily but neither were anywhere to be found. =^>.<^=

...So I sat and stared at an empty page for almost an hour. Eventually I pushed out three paragraphs and then what I had fizzled out on me which is doubly more frustrating since my head was buzzing all day and dying to get home so I could write.

On a side note, a few of songs for my writing playlist. They are not in any particular order right now but eventually I will put them in an order as the playlist develops into separate play lists for each individual story or character

1.Sing for Absolution - Muse
(Gabriel)
2.Dark Blue - Jacks Mannequin
(Judas)
3.Here With Me - Dido
(Liana)
4.The Truth About Heaven - Armor for Sleep
(Liana)
5.Rest in Pieces - Saliva
(Judas)
6.Point of Extinction - Motion City Soundtrack
(Joseph )
7.Chase This Light - Jimmy Eat World
(August)
8.Will I - Rent
(Helen)
9.Imaginary - Evanescence
(Helen)
10. I Dreamed a Dream - Le Miserable
(Helen's mother)

Now before Sarah can glower at me, I just have not run across a song that fits Sitara at this point in time. Strange -- I know -- since the first perspective is hers. Like I said though, some of these will be moved to other "perspective" playlists as the list develops more.

Actually, half the songs in the current playlist don't even belong in this story line. lol

OK, now I am just sleepily rambling. =^-_-^=

No comments: