Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Late night ramble~

I went through and finally did a "Christmas List" for my family over the past two days. Apparently, this year is my year for CD wants which I don't think I have ever claimed before since I have -- in the past -- always just bought whatever CD it was that I wanted.

Right now I am really enjoying a group by the name of Jake's Mannequin (sample here).

Story Progress:
Today I finished the general descriptions on my takes of the different races, abilities, lack of abilities, etc and I feel a lot more confident for a setting. I also have some character ideas but am severely lacking for names at the moment. For now, I am trying to come up with my own names for characters rather than use something generic, religious, historical, etc. It isn't that I think some names wouldn't fit so aptly, but some of these characters -- despite them not being a main character -- are so old that language didn't exist as we know it now. So far, this is proving to be a huge challenge. =^>.<^= But that's OK. No one ever claimed that naming something or someone that old was ever easy! =^n.~^=

No comments: