Monday, December 8, 2008

I can't find what I want to read, so damnit, I'll write it!

So, I spent several hours going through a couple of different online book lists trying to find something that I WANTED to read... and out of about 500 books there was nothing that I could find that sounded appealing. Then all of a sudden I had the urge to write something very badly.... Very, very badly and it has been plaguing my brain ever since.

I hope that I actually have the stamina and patience to write this one this time, especially because this is something I would love to read. Of course there are a ton of other things I hope about it, but who knows? Maybe someone else would actually want to read it.

Right now though, it's all just so complicated inside my mind with so many different aspects! AND it's driving me doubly batty since I am at work with kind of something to do but not really and I COULD just sit here and type away.... So tempting!

No comments: