Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh yeah, I have a blog. Hah!

More business I suppose.  Hah!  Definitely more than "I suppose."

I am still becoming used to being a mother, and I try to suck it up but being an only child and then an adult with significant amounts of quiet, alone time to 24/7 noise and a tiny human can be trying at times to say the last.  It's worth it though.  That little grin and giggle melts my heart every time.

Fiber arts has resumed again now that I am more in the swing of parenthood.  So much so that I am making a collection of things to sell at the office.  If I am lucky, I will get around to making more soap and salt scrub to sell too.  I've even considered opening the etsy shop again but I find that I really do not like Etsy.  It's preferable to me to sell things face to face.  An even better occurrence would be if the spa I go to would like to sell some of the things that I make as well.

Aside from the daily business, after the success that my SiL and some of my best friends have had with Weight Watchers, I am signing up and giving it a go.  I can do this!  There are corsets to be bought and and all sorts of fun things whenever I lose some flub and become healthier/feel better.

Rawr!  I am pumped right now.

No comments: