Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's been a busy year! Haha~

Holy zombie jeebus, I have not posted in a really long time for either real life stuff or my crochet and knit!  Shame on me I suppose~
When will I ever learn to be a steady blogger?  The world may never know.

The speedy update since my past post is that I am now married to my long time guy  (woohoo!), we have adopted a new kitten (feisty, teething snuggler of awesome), one of my best friends recently had an adoreable baby girl and another one of friends is soon to have a boy.  The husbeast and I finally upgraded to "smart phones" and now we are addicts like the rest of the people in the world with smart phones.

For part of this week we are in Sunriver, OR, (my husband is attending an ODAA seminar and conference while I get to roam around and play).  It is gorgeous up here if you like high desert, mountains, clear skies, museums, golfing, horse back riding, bicycling, inner tubing and shopping (during the summer).  Come winter, I would say it's a safe bet that there are a lot of skiers out here.  I am hoping that we can come out here again sometime soon, or spend our next vacation.  It has been really nice to go somewhere with sun  (this "summer" has been very cloudy, wet and late in arriving where we live), and I am pretty sure that I would be happy just laying around on the balcony or floating in the water for a few more days.  Sadly, we leave on Friday though  (which is the start of the local music festival here).

When it comes to crafting, geeze I have been busy!  Here is the list of things that I have finished:

No comments: