Monday, October 14, 2013

Week Five: Weight Watchers and Self-Employment

Admittedly, this was not my best week in regards to my continued efforts to lose weight.  Since I was mostly better, I was eating more.  Enough to gain a piddly pound back.  Still, that isn't so horrible.  I figure it is my body coming out of starvation mode.  The real challenge will be to see how I did this current week.  We had our itty bits away for the weekend, so we did a lot of yard work, a lot of loafing about and a lot of pigging out.  Oof.  I only went over by a couple of points on a couple of days but I still feel a little guilty knowing that I was eating things that were bad for me.

On the business end of life, I did get my Etsy shop up and running and things are already looking much better this time around.  More traffic to my site, people actually enjoying the things that I create.  Sales to individuals around town are up as well, but no luck with the local spas and boutiques so far.  One battle at a time though!

My plan for now is to speed through the "non-denominational holiday presents" for my husbands office and pick out what I will create and put up next on Etsy.

No comments: